WHAT DO RECEPTIONISTS DO?
The first impression is always the most important. Can the candidate make a good first impression?
Receptionists are the first people that customers will see when entering a business.
In addition to being a greeter, receptionists also may answer phones, accept the mail and courier deliveries, help determine who gets access to the building or office, schedule meetings travel arrangements, do paperwork and perform administrative tasks.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Opening & Closing the Reception counter
- Provide warm telephone greeting & helpful assistance to guests
- Provide personal assistance to other department when they are in need
- Responsible for handling mail, document, invoice, package delivery as scheduled provided
- Assist with all bookings & service appointments, etc
- Acting as Liaison between Clients, Visitors & Management Team
- Manage Stationery & Office Supplies Inventory efficiently
- English both written & verbal is an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years similar experience is an advantage